Friday, September 12, 2008

What a Friday!

Seriously, we are getting oldddddd. I remember after whatever tests we had, my friends and I used to go out together ie. watching movies or just hang around to chill. But NOW, after the last paper..

'Go back sleep larrr.. So sleepyyyy'; or

'So tired larrr...'

See what I mean? My friends and I are indeed getting really old.

Anyway, initially, May and I had booked Cw to watch a play in college but he ended up ffk-ed us wtf -_- I bet he went somewhere else with her without us, maybe *mukekeke*

*

I spent more than 100 moolah in just a few hours! So much to save money for upcoming trips and outings sigh

Here's what happened. I went to Watson with the boyfriend to buy feminine wash -- a must for ladies. From the rack, I saw this 250ml LACTACYD with the price tag there RM9.70!

'Wow! So cheap! Sales kah?'

Without thinking twice, I grabbed it to the counter and guess what? It ended up RM24++! T.T

Never mind. I forgive them.

Here comes the expense that burnt a big hole in my pocket.

My modem had been very cacat-ed for like more than a month. Hoping that it will get fixed, I sent it to its hospital few days ago. The boyfriend gave them a call and told him that the chip in the modem was spoiled and if I want to get it fixed, I have to fork out 200 moolah!

Friggin' 200! I rather go and buy a new one! And there I went to the shop with the boyfriend, got my freaking modem back and purchased a new one which cost me 90 moolah.

In half day, around satu ratus lima puluh moolah gone T.T

TELL ME LAR, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SAVE MONEY LIDAT?! T.T


The old modem which had already served me loyally (not until recently, though) for more than 2 years


The new slave :D

*

Despites of all those incidents, the boyfriend made my day. We went to watch Death Race. I know, it has been shown for quite some time already but what to do? We were hooked up by tests and assignment (him) for the past few weeks. And now. As well as in the future.

No matter how I persuade him, he just would not let me to go Sakae Sushi after movie. Thanks to the aforementioned incidents that sucked a portion of my moolah. However, knowing that he is not familiar with the directions at Sunway Pyramid's new wing, after movie, I pulled him to Ice Monster -- he had no idea where we were going :D and I successfully bought meself an ice-cream! XD

*

Today is Friday and I ate meat. Having period now and I ate spicy food, cold drinks and ice-cream O.o I am going to die in pain tonight. Bless me T.T I know this is oh-so-random-dou-dou-yeh-post but this is the similarity about me and my blog -- BEING SO RANDOM xD

No comments: