Monday, August 25, 2008

My Sexy Friend

Special note to you-know-who: You said that I made a short post for you. Therefore, I am making a longer one for you now :D

I got to know this girl back in the early year of two double o five. She is a very special and unique girl. Both of us were always been bullied by those naughty evil KL monkeys. I wonder how we started off calling them monkeys -- from Mr. WAWL I guess. The way she laughs, she smiles, and her expressions have always been commented by people; both good and bad. She lurvess to help her friends' blood circulation -- if you know what I mean that is. Anyway, I will stop my crap and proceed to the objective of this post.

This is her, on the left (ignore the girl on the right), back in the early year of two double o five. Young look I shall say; we just graduated from Form 5.

Ignore what we were trying to do This is her, now on the right (ignore the one on the left), back in the early year of two double o six. Her hair grows longer and prettier.

I believe I do not have to point out which is her; ignore the non-related person. This picture was taken back in the early year of two double o seven. In short, early of last year. She changed her hair-style and same goes to me :D

You know which is her already (the girl who's wearing a black top). We sent her off to Sydney early of this year; yeah, year two double o eight.

Now, for the moment that we have been waiting forrrrr

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Look who's the sexay girl in the block! Phewwwwwwitt!

No comments: