Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Holidays

How was my semester break, you ask?

It was very different from the usual ones. Usually, I would go back to my hometown and come back a few days before my new semester starts.

This time, it is very different.

It is very difficult for me to put down all my responsibilities and *poof* back to my hometown. It is definitely a no-no.

During my final examination, I was already pretty hooked up with the project that I am currently still handling. After my finals? Break? Nah, still the same. However, I am already taking up a part-time job for myself. Currently, I am working at H2O Drink Station, pretty famous among students in SS15, I shall say. I wonder why nobody remember the shop as H2O Drink Station but Bubble Tea Shop?

The only day I remember having a piece of my mind was Wednesday, back in the beau's place. It was the most relaxing day that I could ever had. The next day? It was a hell for me wtf! Ever since I woke up, I was rushing here and there. Non-stop! Plus, my phone's battery was dying wtf! After breakfast, I rushed to the Home to meet up with Wella Professionals' PIC. Later, I rushed back to meet up with Mann Dee. Then, I had to meet up with Ching Yee.

The worst thing that I did was I pulled in a person who is definitely not related to this project at all; the beau. I know most of you think that he is my boyfriend and it is really fine for him to help you this and that. Sorry to say but I detest such thinking. I am a type of person who prefer to use her own ability to achieve something.

For instance: let's say I went to an interview and coincidentally my boyfriend was one of the interviewers. And, I failed in the interview but because my boyfriend managed to persuade the other interviewers, I passed. What's going to happen next? There might be a break-up going on between us. Why? Because there is a fine line between work and relationship which is equivalent to Accounting Entity concept that you learnt, that is if you took or are taking Accounting subject.

Darling, thanks and sorry for driving me around even though this is not your project. I am truly and deeply sorry.

I start to feel that I am a loser. Sigh.

I was really looking forward to a trip this semester break but sadly to say that I have none. What happen to Pulau Rawa thing? Damn sad if you asked me. I purposely shifted my working hours so I could go for the trip. We reimbursed the trip with a dinner; seafood at Ampang. Again, it did not work. Sigh.

Summary?

My holidays = Project. Work. Event. Project. Project. Work. Project. Project. Project. Work. Project. Project. Project.

Looks like Project took most of my time.

No worries. I still have life and I am still protecting it; Dates. Friends' gatherings, outings, trips. Party. Clubbing. ;)

No comments: